I just finished a delicious “Brinner” with my family as a result of today’s cooking. “Brinner” (Breakfast for Dinner) is one of my families favorites. How can I go wrong with options like pancakes, eggs, bacon, sausage, french toast… I could go on. In an attempt to have some “Brinner” meals on hand and in the freezer, I spent the day cooking two different kinds of quiche, and bread pudding. See recipes below for a delicious Breakfast, Brunch or Brinner at your house.
Blueberry Bread Pudding
- Any kind of bread cubed – enough to fill a 9×13 casserole dish
- 2 cups of blueberries
- 3 cups milk
- 7 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350
- Cut up bread and place in greased pan
- Sprinkle blueberries on top
4. In large bowl combine milk, eggs, sugar, vanilla and cinnamon – pour over bread mixture in pan
5. Set pan inside cookie tray in the oven. Fill cookie tray with water.
6. Bake at 350 for 1 hour or until inserted toothpick comes out clean. Serve warm with maple syrup.
Three Cheese Vegetable Quiche
This is a Betty Crocker recipe. I LOVE Betty Crocker. I have cookbooks that are 40 years old from good ‘ol Betty Crocker. To get this recipe, go to my pinterest page and follow the link. The only change I made was to substitute Gorgonzola Cheese with Feta. Oh, and I doubled the batch so I could put one in the freezer and have one for dinner tonight. Yum yum!
Corn, Cheddar and Tomato Quiche
Another Betty Crocker recipe. See my pinterest page for recipe and enjoy! Doesn’t it look scrumptious?
I’d love to hear your favorite Breakfast, Brunch or Brinner recipes 🙂