I love the look of wall decals, but I DO NOT like the price. When I created my “Family Command Center”, I wanted to add a Bible verse to hang above the calendar. After searching on-line, I decided I could make something for less money. If you are a craft lover like me, you probably have most of these materials in storage. If you are NOT too crafty, you can still make this craft. Seriously – this could be a great kid project too!
- Letter Stickers
- Spray Paint
- Craft Paint & Paintbrush
Step By Step
- Choose your verse or quote. Apply the sticker letters on the canvas however you would like the verse/quote to appear.
- Spray paint the canvas OVER the stickers.** I recommend 2 layers minimum of spraypaint.** Let dry.
- Hand paint or stencil a design OVER the stickers. Let dry.
- Peel off stickers. **Tweezers are helpful for small stickers**
- That’s it! Told you it was easy 🙂