Parks and Picnics Week
Each day we will make a picnic lunch (together) and visit a playground to play and eat. A fun and simple idea! By the way, it’s FREE!!
Here are some great playgrounds in our area. Post yours below and join the fun!
Manderach Memorial Playground – Montgomery County
Swamp Pike & Ziegler Rd
Limerick, PA 19468
**Mondays the park is closed until 2PM for maintenance**
Rustic Park – Berks County
Directions: from Reading, follow business 422 east, turn right on Rt 82 South into Birdsboro; don’t take the detour, rather continue straight on 82 through Birdsboro, all the way to the road closure. Rustic Park entrance will be on the right-hand side at location of road closure.
All Abilities Playground (at Kerr Park) – Chester County
1 Park Ln, Downingtown, PA
Park Sci (at Parkside Place Complex) – Montgomery County
1 Parkside Pl North Wales, PA 19454
Smith Playground – Philadelphia
Smith is located at 3500 Reservoir Drive in East Fairmount Park, just above Kelly Drive near 33rd and Oxford Streets.
** Closed on Mondays, see website for open hours **
Just in case it rains….
Mr. B’s Coffee House & Indoor Playground
Located at Calvary Church | 820 Route 113, Souderton, PA
- Ring Bologna, cheese, crackers, grape kabobs
- Peanut butter & jelly cut with cookie cutters, yogurt, carrot sticks
- Ham & cheese roll ups, melon salad, goldfish
- Homemade granola bars, cucumbers, pasta salad
- Egg salad in pita, apple slices & peanut butter, cheese stick
- Visit my Pinterest page for more ideas! Click Here
Don’t forget to share your ideas below!